Shirebrook Station signalbox was closed as part of the EROS project and the opening of the Robin Hood line.
It was originally opened on the 28th of January 1890 and closed around 1993.
The SB was situated at the end of the down line platform and controlled the signalling between Shirebrook Jn SB and Kirkby Summit SB.
Thanks to Mick Charlesworth for images top and below.
This was the diagram in the box, the blanked out lines above were the lines into Warsop Colliery.