Edwinstowe Signalbox & station, date unknown.
The station was opened by the LD&ECR Railway (Lancashire, Derbyshire & East Coast Railway Group) in March 1897 and was closed by BR in 1955.
Above is a much better photo of the signalbox and station on the 10th of April 1954.
The bridge just pictured behind the train passing the signalbox is the A614 Ollerton to Nottingham road, the station masters house (not in the picture but situated to the left of this shot) still stands today as a private dwelling.
Photo by Jack Cupit, shared by Neil baker.