Brigg Siding signalbox, date unknown.

According to the Deaves website (click on the name to view website), most of the boxes on this line, known today as the Brigg Line were opened around 1885/6, so it can only be assumed at the moment that this box opened around that era.

Picture by M.A King, courtesy of G. Hurst, shared by C. Booth.

This Ordnance survey map from 1923 shows Brigg Sidings signalbox controlled sidings to and from the sugarbeet factory (circled).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hits counter
hits counter